Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?
Cars are prone to rust, unfortunately that's just the way it is. This is especially true for those who live in rust belt states where salt is used to clear ice from roads. We can fight the onslaught with regular washes and waxing ... unless…Continue reading article "Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?"
Spark Plugs Stuck in Triton Engine
Replacing spark plugs in cars has been a relatively simple task since Henry Ford mastered the assembly line, that is unless you have a Ford V8 engine from 2004-2008. Those 3-valve engines hold on to their spark plugs like an anaconda choki…Continue reading article "Spark Plugs Stuck in Triton Engine"
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- spark plug blew out of head in the 2003 Expedition
- engine shuts off when fail safe engine light comes on in the 2006 Expedition
- door ajar light and dome light stay on in the 2003 Expedition
- difficulties in changing spark plugs in the 2006 Expedition
- paint is bubbling up in the 2006 Expedition