Swollen and Stuck Lug Nuts
Most lug nuts are one piece of hardened steel, but Ford chose a design that puts an aluminum cap over a steel core. The cap is notorious for swelling and delaminating when it gets hot, and it’s also a great place to trap moisture and promot…Continue reading article "Swollen and Stuck Lug Nuts"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- rear end noise and abnormal wear on tires in the 2008 Focus
- premature and uneven tire wear in the 2009 Focus
- idles rough or stalls periodically at stops in the 2010 Focus
- engine stalls/dies while driving in the 2010 Focus
- clunking noise in the 2008 Focus