Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?
Cars are prone to rust, unfortunately that's just the way it is. This is especially true for those who live in rust belt states where salt is used to clear ice from roads. We can fight the onslaught with regular washes and waxing ... unless…Continue reading article "Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- transmission slips in the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
- transmission slips, O/D light blinking in the 2002 Explorer Sport Trac
- overdrive light starts blinking in the 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
- transmission failure in the 2002 Explorer Sport Trac
- transmission failure in the 2003 Explorer Sport Trac