Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?
Cars are prone to rust, unfortunately that's just the way it is. This is especially true for those who live in rust belt states where salt is used to clear ice from roads. We can fight the onslaught with regular washes and waxing ... unless…Continue reading article "Why Do Ford Hoods Corrode So Easily?"
Spark Plugs Ejected in Triton Engine
Ford Triton engines are spitting out spark plugs like sunflower seeds, but the suits in Detroit act like there isn't any problem. They're wrong. We believe this defect affects the following 2-valve engines: Triton 4.6L V8, 5.4L V8, 6.8L V10…Continue reading article "Spark Plugs Ejected in Triton Engine"
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- spark plugs eject out of cylinder head in the 2002 Expedition
- spark plug was blown out of socket in the 1999 Expedition
- blown spark plugs in the 2001 Expedition
- spark plug blow out in the 2000 Expedition
- spark plug blew out the head in the 1998 Expedition