Ford Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Ford owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Ford have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Ford problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2013 Ford Edgedoor ajar light on#1
- 2013 Ford Explorerpaint on hood bubbling around perimeter#2
- 2014 Ford Focusbad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position#3
- 2016 Ford Explorerwrench light on#4
- 2016 Ford Explorerloss of power while driving#5
- 2012 Ford Focuspower steering failure#6
- 2013 Ford Focusjerks, hesitates when you take off#7
- 2015 Ford F-150hard downshift#8
- 2012 Ford Focusdoor latch not working#9
- 2010 Ford Fusionpower steering not working properly#10