Ford Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Ford owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Ford have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Ford problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2013 Ford Edgedoor ajar light stays on#1
- 2011 Ford Edgedoor ajar light stays on#2
- 2013 Ford Explorerpaint on hood bubbling around perimeter#3
- 2012 Ford Edgedoor ajar light stays on#4
- 2014 Ford Focusbad hesitation/jerking when starting from a stop position#5
- 2012 Ford Focuspower steering failure#6
- 2013 Ford Focusjerks, hesitates when you take off#7
- 2010 Ford Fusionpower steering not working properly#8
- 2014 Ford Explorerexhaust fumes in cab#9
- 2008 Ford Fusionspongy brakes not stopping vehicle#10