More Police Departments Are Installing CO Detectors in Explorer Interceptors

In April 2017, [an] officer was driving in Henderson, Louisiana, when she passed out and the Ford Explorer police SUV flipped over. Local media reports say the officer was taken to a hospital and tests confirmed she suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning … According to witnesses, the Explorer wasn’t speeding and state authorities say there is no evidence alcohol played a part in the crash.

This ever-widening carbon monoxide problem is a potential disaster for Ford, one that they should plug up immediately.

Consumers are complaining of headaches, police departments are installing CO detectors across their Explorer fleets, and officers are passing out, flipping over, and landing in canals. This is as cringeworthy as it gets.