There are 1179 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2010.
This generation ranks 85th in reliability out of 99 overall Ford generations.
This generation has been recalled 20 times. It's also part of 40 investigations and has 188 TSBs.
- steering power assist steering failure in the 2012 Fusion at 61599 miles
- steering power steering not working properly in the 2010 Fusion at 99708 miles
- brakes spongy brakes not stopping vehicle in the 2008 Fusion at 113824 miles
- transmission slips and jerks in the 2008 Fusion at 71826 miles
- brakes soft, no pressure after antilock engagement in the 2009 Fusion at 83530 miles
- engine sudden deceleration, loss of power in the 2010 Fusion at 77653 miles