- transmission stopped working in the 2014 Escape at 63217 miles
- engine check engine light in the 2013 Escape at 31589 miles
- engine engine stalls/shuts down while driving in the 2013 Escape at 46701 miles
- steering power steering failure in the 2013 Escape at 50912 miles
- transmission transmission slips, jerks in the 2013 Escape at 59354 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2013 Escape at 65068 miles
Ford’s customer satisfaction has been in steady decline since 2010. MyFord Touch was also released in 2010. This is not a coincidence. The system was Ford’s attempt at an all-in-one, in-dash communication and entertainment system. What owners got instead was an unresponsive...
Ford promised a direct-injected EcoBoost engine capable of producing power while achieving better fuel efficiency. But owners generally categorize the engine as under-powered, prone to catching on fire, and subject to shaking, shuddering and stalling.