There are 1355 owner complaints spread out over 8 years, but the most belong to the 2013.
This generation ranks 80th in reliability out of 99 overall Ford generations.
This generation has been recalled 19 times. It's also part of 14 investigations and has 254 TSBs.
- engine engine stalls/cuts out while driving in the 2008 Edge at 57068 miles
- wheels / hubs loud roar from rear wheel in the 2007 Edge at 50546 miles
- engine surging and hesitating in the 2008 Edge at 40990 miles
- transmission ptu failure in the 2007 Edge at 95364 miles
- transmission while parked on a hill, car rolled back in park in the 2010 Edge at 8779 miles
- transmission transmission slipping with no odometer and error lights in the 2008 Edge at 99482 miles